to run or not to run?

I am feeling rather lazy this Sunday morning, I know I should go for a run as I definitely need one, however I am using all the delay tactics avaliable to me. My daughter who loves shopping is here with me and I suggested we go and do some retail therapy instead. Her response surprized me: "How are you feeling now?" she asks me, "Oh, lethargic, sluggish" is my response. "Well, How will you feel after your run?" she asks me? "I will feel at peace with myself and happier". So, Why are you delaying the feeling of happiness? Why dont you run first and you can take me shopping later? mmm.... Stephanie is no life coach and she is 14 years old, maybe she just knows me too well!

I guess I will have to run and take her shopping later.

1 Responses to “to run or not to run?”

  1. # Blogger Kristen Hallows

    How interesting...perhaps she has a less cluttered perspective that some adults lack! We let so many other thoughts and conflicting priorities get in the way that we can't think clearly sometimes. I think it pays to live a simple life. I'm working on that! :)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health