My Safe Space

I attended a very moving coaching practicum this morning and one of the things that stood out for me was the coach asking the client "Do you have a safe space to go to when the situation gets overwhelming?" What a great question! It got me thinking about my life Where is my safe space? Running, the act of putting one foot in front of the other, mile after mile, That is my safe space.

As you see it is not an area or a physical space,(as I once thought), that one goes to, although it could be, but rather a routine or act that one carries out on a regular basis that destresses you and renews your faith in life.

What a beautiful concept!

Do you have a safe space?

1 Responses to “My Safe Space”

  1. # Blogger Limor

    Safe place is a great concept and it is always nice to be reminded about it. :) My safe place is in being alone, no matter what I'm being or doing - just the opportunity to let myself float in time. I suppose that is why I like to wash the dishes. I gave my dishwasher away a long time ago.
    Limor.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health