"The Present" by Spencer Johnson MD

I picked up this little book at my local bookstore, and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It is easy to read and full of wise words on every single page. I like the idea of the present being a "tripod supporting a valuable camera,perfectly balanced by its three supporting legs: Living in the present, Learning from the past, and Planning for the future. Remove one leg and the tripod topples over. But supported by all three, it works and so will your life" I so love this idea!!


"When you balance your work and life on the tripod of The Present, The Past and The Future- you get a much clearer picture, and you can deal better with whatever comes along" I am going to remember that in future and use it to help me find solutions to problems that I may be confronted with.

1 Responses to “"The Present" by Spencer Johnson MD”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Anna,
    I love the idea of the tripod too and that is why I placed it on the front page of my website. People arriving to coachinf too often leave behind reflecting upon the past and don't carry all the power it can support us with. The book sounds great and I'll place it on my "to read" list. Thanks for the recommendation. Limor  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health