The end of another year,mm... What have been the highlights of this year for me? Undoubtedly getting involved in coaching and joining ICA!! NO QUESTION THERE!

Why did I choose ICA and not another of the many organizations that all claim to be the best coach schools out? Well,after my decision to do formal coach training I started searching the internet for schools, after many agonizing months and lots of research I narrowed my choice down to three schools, all seemed pretty similar in what they offered, now how was I going to choose the one? I tried to use rational thought, I wrote things down and being medically trained I tried to use my "brain" to tell me which was the best.That was also no help, eventually, what did I do? I had only my "gut instinct" my intuition left to rely on. I did just that, and have found myself to be in a perfect place. What would my medical collegues think of me if they found out that I used my "gut feel" to make this important decision?

Medicine is sooh evidence-based nowadays that there is no place left for spontaneity nor feelings, and, when making medical decisions I look at all the evidence available, the statistics etc. I would sometimes like to be able to justify my decision because it just "felt" the right thing to do for my patient.?MMM....

What are your thoughts?

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Limor

    We did choose a great coach school didn't we? I too am very happy with my decision. Anna, I wish you an amazing year!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health