« Home

newbie blogger

Hi My name is Anna, I am in the midst of formal life coach training with a wonderful company the "International Coach Academy" I am also a keen long distance runner hence the name of the blog.
It was a beautiful, sunny day in Auckland today (have not had many of those recently) so how else could I celebrate my life, my health, my family and friends than go for a run ? followed by a transformational conversation with my great peer coach Rachel. Thanks Rachel, you left me with a lot to think about for the next two weeks.

Why do I run? I ask myself this question often, and each time come up with different answers, sometimes I think I should just give up, other times I just feel so grateful that I am able to run and I suppose the answer for now is : I run because I can.

2 Responses to “newbie blogger”

  1. # Blogger Sherry L. Read

    Anna,
    Congratulations on getting your blog up and running -- WHOO-HOO!
    And let me be the first to leave a comment.
    I'm looking forward to learning more about your coaching journey and its link to your running.  

  2. # Blogger Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae

    Anna ~

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I look forward to learning more about you and being a part of your journey.

    I too love to run. It is an amazing way to honor my body, my health, and my spirit.

    Warmly ~
    Cassandra  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health