A Sad Day Indeed!

Yesterday was a very sad day for me, I had my last session with Rachel my awesome peer coach. My relationship with Rachel goes back at least 5 months, when I started my sessions with her, me having recently joined ICA, and, not quite knowing what to expect. It has been an incredible 5 months, full of self-discovery, fun, great to know that whatever happened during the week I had someone to bounce it off, and no matter what happened I knew that I would always feel better after our chat.

Rachel's final summary to me made me realise how far I have come both in self-growth and in ICA studies. Whenever I lacked motivation, or put things off I would imagine Rachel asking me whether I had done what I said I would and that would inevitably move me into action.

Thank you, Rachel for creating a huge safe space for me to come to every week. I will certainly miss our sessions.

0 Responses to “A Sad Day Indeed!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health