" Reconditioned" All Black

My apologies for rugby talk on a coaching blog. I live in New Zealand and our national rugby team is the almighty All Blacks!!

In the last week I have been amused many times while listening to the news on TV and hearing about the "reconditioned" ALL BLACKS. I have asked friends and family as to what that means, and, not satisfied with the answers I have been getting, I resorted to the dictionary to look at the meaning of "reconditioned".

"Reconditioned" means to "make useful again", Wow!! How do you make so many guys "useful again"? Were they ever not useful? and in what way? I wonder.

Was life coaching part of the "reconditioning" process??

0 Responses to “" Reconditioned" All Black”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health