Value

What is "value" in coaching ? The oxford dictionary explains it as the "worth", the "desirability", also the "ability of something to serve a purpose or cause an effect".

How do I know that I am giving "value" to my clients? and how do I quantify it? At times it seems easy, goals are set, structures and action plans are put into place, the goal is achieved and everyone feels good. Other times, when all I do is listen, listen some more, release any agenda, any judgement that I may have and ask a few questions, Have I provided any value?
And who gets to decide whether I have provided value or not, me or the client?

0 Responses to “Value”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health