Where to from here??

Supervised coach is now sadly over. I so enjoyed the 6 weeks. The support of the group was just great and of course as I mentioned earlier Jamee was wonderful!!

I am now a certified professional coach!! wow! it has taken me long enough, however I have learnt and grown so much in the last 2 and a half years that I have forgotten what I was about prior to coaching.

The question now : What do I do with this new title ? I need to do some serious work in planning my future, but, in the meantime I am enjoying just "being" , enjoying my family and home and to celebrate I am off to Sydney for the weekend!! part shopping and part course, I have registered for the PCSI (PERSONAL COACHING STYLE INVENTORY)which will be on Saturday and the rest will be shopping with Stephanie (my teenage daughter). When I get back then I have graduation with ICA to look forward to!

Are you in the habit of celebrating all your achievements? How do you celebrate?

0 Responses to “Where to from here??”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health