Feel the fear and do it anyway!!

I have eventually plucked up the courage to register for supervised coach in April and am at the moment going through all the other assessments and checking them before submitting them to ICA.

I kept procrastinating with all sorts of excuses, I need more practice....etc...My power tool is not perfect yet, my model not good enough, I still need to read and reread my research project.....etc. Eventually I just faced my demons and had to admit to myself that if I carried on like this I would never get to the point of perfection, When would everything be perfect to hand in? and, how would I know when it is all perfect? I looked at my past behaviour and noticed some similarities: I have never ever felt perfectly prepared for any major exam I have done and yet I passed them all. So I took the plunge and decided to "Feel the fear and do it anyway" !

I even registered for June graduation, now that is a real vote of confidence in myself!!

1 Responses to “Feel the fear and do it anyway!!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    With dough well done іts tіme to spгead
    іt out ωith a гоlling pіn to the different sіzes dependіng on
    hoω manу piecеs one would like. Fгom there wе moved οn to ԁinneг,
    a staggering sprеad of mouth-wаterіng optіоnѕ pгepareԁ fοr us by lοcal rеstaurant legend 5 & 10.
    Now you're ready to be creative with the outside of the cake.

    my website ... pizza stone  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Long Distance Coach | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health